Documents Required for Eco-Challenge
It is mandatory for each team participating in the Eco-Challenge to submit the following:
1. A Business Project that proposes a solution to one of the challenges
2. A Business Model Canvas that summarizes the project plan in one page
3. A website or online presence (Blog, Facebook fanpage, Instagram, etc.).
Teams participating in the Eco-Challenge who present their Business Project in a format different from the one indicated will be disqualified, and therefore will not be evaluated. Eco-Challenge teams should also review the scoring criteria on how the Business Project will be scored to ensure that all relevant points are covered in their presentations. Those Business Projects that most closely address these points will be at a competitive advantage, and those that do not, may be determined ineligible or unresponsive.
Projects must respond to the aforementioned challenges of Eco-Challenge 12.0. Teams must demonstrate that their project has the potential to be both scalable and sustainable.
Each team participating in the InnovAction Challenge will be required to submit the following:
1. Business Plan that proposes a solution in one of the competition categories thatis inclusive of marginalized communities and that demonstrates direct engagement with grassroots communities
2. Visual Portfolio: evidence of activity or initiatives taking place: for example, photos, videos, newsletters, songs, comics, or artistic expressions
Teams participating in InnovAction who present their Business Plan in a format other than the one indicated on the competition website will be disqualified, and therefore will not be evaluated. InnovAction teams should also review the criteria on how the Business Plan will be scored to ensure that all relevant points are covered in their presentations. Those Business Plans that most closely address these points will be at a competitive advantage, and those that do not, might be determined ineligible.
All Business Plans and proposals must respond to one or more of the four categories of InnovAction.