Documents Required for Eco-Challenge
It is mandatory for each team participating in the Eco-Challenge to submit the following:
1. A Business Project that proposes a solution to one of the challenges
2. A Project canvas that summarizes the project plan in one page
3. A website or online presence (Blog, Facebook fanpage, Instagram, etc.).
Teams participating in the Eco-Challenge who present their Business Project in a format different from the one indicated will be disqualified, and therefore will not be evaluated. Eco-Challenge teams should also review the scoring criteria on how the Business Project will be scored to ensure that all relevant points are covered in their presentations. Those Business Project that most closely address these points will be at a competitive advantage, and those that do not, may be determined ineligible or unresponsive.
Projects must respond to the aforementioned challenges of Eco-Challenge 11.0. Teams must demonstrate that their project has the potential to be both scalable and sustainable.
Documents Required for Startup Challenge
All participating Startup Challenge teams must submit the following:
2. Promotional Video (Mandatory)
3. Website or online presence “Blog, Facebook Facebook page, Instagram, etc.” (Mandatory)
4. Business Model Canvas that summarizes the Business Plan in one page (Optional)
5. Investment Profile (Optional)
Participants should also review the scoring criteria on how the Business Plans will be scored to ensure that all relevant points are covered in their presentations. The Business Plans that most closely address these points will be at a competitive advantage.