XI - Awards
- Finalists will receive a full scholarship for one registered team member to travel and take part in the TIC Americas finals, plus a mentoring session estimated over 5,000 USD. This scholarship includes: a round-trip flight ticket, travel insurance, accommodation, meals, and local transportation*
- Finalists will also have access to trainings, mentorships, and networking sessions with YABT’s partners, which include multinational and government representatives, international media, investors and a wide network of entrepreneurs and business leaders in the Western Hemisphere.
- Each Eco-Challenge winner will win a cash prize of US$5,000. This cash prize should be considered by winning teams as seed capital for their businesses or initiatives.
- Winners of the Start-up Challenge will receive a cash award to be used for seed capital. (Amount to be announced)
- Every winner team receives one trophy, certificate, and other and opportunities to be nominated as a Young Innovator of the Americas, i.e., participation at international events of YABT/OAS, PepsiCo, cbc, and other partners’ events.
- Every winner team receives one trophy, certificate, and other and opportunities to be nominated as a Young Innovator of the Americas, i.e., participation at international events of YABT/OAS, PepsiCo, cbc, Postobón S.A. and other partners’ events.
- The organizers have the discretion to announce more prizes in the TIC Americas finals.
*For Argentina residents, any deduction, charge or mandatory deposit required by the Federal Public Revenue and / or the Central Bank of Argentina regarding the prize will be in charge of the respective winners. Participants also expressly recognize that there are restrictions that apply to the income of foreign currency in Argentina, assume all related costs and commit themselves to submit to any public or private body that requires, any documentation for such purposes.