XI - Awards
- Finalists will also have access to, trainings, mentorships, and networking with YABT’s partners, which include private sector and government representatives, international media, entrepreneurship centers, and a wide network of entrepreneurs in the Western Hemisphere.
- The two (2) winners of the special Eco-Challenge category will receive a cash prize of US $ 5,000 for seed capital.
- The Startup Challenge category will deliver one (1) cash prize of US $ 5,000 for seed capital.
- The Caribbean Innovation Competition category will deliver one (1) cash prize of US $ 5,000 for seed capital.
- The recognition of the Favorite of the Audience will receive a special mention, it does not include a cash prize.
- Organizers have the discretion to announce more awards or special recognitions at the TIC Americas Finals.
*Note: For Argentinean residents, any deduction, charge or mandatory deposit required by the Federal Public Revenue and / or the Central Bank of Argentina regarding the prize will be in charge of the respective winners. Participants also expressly recognize that there are restrictions that apply to the income of foreign currency in Argentina, assume all related costs and commit themselves to submit to any public or private body that requires any documentation for such purposes.